KOKEBI is 100% natural—facial care it’s purest form. Founder Brigitta Bitschnau-Burkart’s vision is for truly minimal skincare inspired by nature and tradition: “Effective facial care needs countless pans and tubes? Every beauty comes from a yet another pot? Let’s look at it differently! We are convinced: Less is more. To radiate naturally, our skin doesn’t need a lot. It just needs the right thing. And this is what we’ve got.”
Kokebi’s innovative line of natural face care products is deliberately simple and efficient, designed as a four-step system that contains only the purest cold-pressed oils, nourishing botanical extracts and centuries-old tradition from the heart of Africa. The products allow the skin to breathe, provide invigorating freshness, and ensure that moisture and skin oils are in perfect harmony. They are also beautifully packaged and take up minimal space on your bathroom shelf.
“In Ethiopia – where many people have little access to industrially produced cosmetics – we discovered the secret of radiantly beautiful skin. We were inspired by beauty rituals from Ethiopia and other African countries. That’s why we rely on pure nature for naturally beautiful skin. And you can feel that.”
KOKEBI stands by the following quality standards:
- 100% natural raw materials. If available, from controlled organic cultivation.
- Use of exclusively cold-pressed oils. All secondary substances are preserved.
- Pure botanical juices and essences instead of water
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Less is morer: Each product contains a maximum of 6-12 ingredients—just as many as your skin can absorb.
- It goes without saying that Kokebi does not use mineral oils, PEGs, dyes, microplastics, silicones, or synthetic fragrances