Keep in touch with yourself through SELF-CARE
Staying in touch with yourself is vital and lies in your personal daily rituals. For us, regular at-home facial massage is an essential part of self-care.
Touch is essential for well-being. Skin-on-skin contact is encouraged immediately after birth, as it helps regulate the temperature, heart rate and breath of the newborn. Studies have shown that touch is a prerequisite for growth and development, and that it reduces stress, strengthens the immune system, improves sleep, supports digestion and helps us empathize.
Facial massage has extensive benefits, especially if it’s practiced between spa visits on a regular basis. We’re here to help with one-on-one skin fitness training online!
Through live personal training sessions, our skin experts will teach you how to noticeably increase your well-being with customised facial massage techniques.
By integrating small massage sessions into your daily care routine, you will drastically improve the radiance and vitality of your skin.
With each session, you will:
- Stimulate microcirculations and skin functions
- Improve skin metabolism
- Enhance facial contours and relieve muscle tension
- Improve skin density & firmness
- Create a vital healthy glow
With regular training, you will:
- Strengthen the immune system
- Relieve headaches and teeth grinding
- Enhance facial contours and muscular structure
- Improve well-being by strengthening inner balance
- Optimise skin density & firmness
- Ensure a vital, healthy glow
Personal Skin Fitness consultations can be booked in 15 or 30 minute training sessions, to be attended online in your familiar home ambiance.
> BOOK APPOINTMENT