Hollywood Rose: Hot pink. For your next girls night out, gift your tips and toes a high-impact pop of colour with our fabulously fun fuchsia polish. Refreshing and full of spirit, the combination of bright, punchy hue and standout shine ensure it’s impossible to ignore.
NAILBERRY L’Oxygéné is an award winning, luxury polish range that lets your nails breathe.
It uses patented technology to deliver a healthier manicure with no compromise on colour intensity, shine or longevity. It treats and protects your nails for long-term health.
This long-wearing, colour-rich polish respects the natural physiology of the nail. It is oxygenated and water permeable, leading to healthier nails over time.
Every shade is formulated to be 12 Free, vegan, cruelty free, gluten free and Halal certified.
Additional UV filters protect the colour from fading and discoloration.
No compromises – 12 Free.
L’Oxygéné is free from:
Phthalates including DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Triphenyl Phosphate, Alcohol, Parabens, Animal Derivatives, and Gluten
1. Remove lingering varnish, oil and impurities from your nails
2. File and buff as needed, then apply one thin layer of NAILBERRY Base Coat (LINK) and allow to dry
3. Apply your desired L’Oxygéné colour in 2 thin layers from base to tip. Work on both hands to allow each layer to dry.
4. Follow with a thin layer of Nailberry Top Coat and allow to dry.
5. If necessary, apply Lacquer Drying Drops to your fresh manicure.
BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, PHOSPHORIC ACID, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, DIACETONE ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, TIN OXIDE, SILICA, TRIMETHYLPENTANEDIYL DIBENZOATE, MICA, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, BENZOPHENONE-1, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499).